It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 am

The Second Volcano

Contests that come and go really quick.

The Second Volcano

Postby Johnny Lava » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 am

This Volcano is located quite close to the most famous Asian volcano on the planet. A small pond located near the base of this Volcano contains a large number of Koi fish that have achieved seemingly impossible life spans. In fact, The oldest known vertebrate animal known in recorded history was a Koi who lived in the pond that died in 1977 at the age of 226 years—outlasting the world's oldest tortoise by 38 years.

What is the name of this Volcano and in what country is it located?

First person to post the correct answer wins. Good Luck.
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Re: The Second Volcano

Postby JackHack » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:41 am

Mt. Ontake, Japan or it may be called Mt. Kiso Ontake. The koi fish name was hanako
JackHack
Volcano Menehune

Postby Arclight » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 am

is it Sakurajima Volcano?
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Postby JackHack » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 am

The suspense is killing me... seriously it is.. I gotta go smoke an analog now... :/
JackHack
Volcano Menehune

Postby The Frogstar » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:11 am

JackHack wrote:Mt. Ontake, Japan or it may be called Mt. Kiso Ontake. The koi fish name was hanako

Nice job Jack, one minute faster than me (yesterday) :mrgreen:
The Frogstar
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Johnny Lava » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 am

JackHack wrote:Mt. Ontake, Japan or it may be called Mt. Kiso Ontake. The koi fish name was hanako
Bingo. We have ourselves a winner. Congratulations, e-mail your info to johnnylava@volcanoecigs.com so I can send you your prize.
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Postby JackHack » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:35 am

The Frogstar wrote:

Nice job Jack, one minute faster than me (yesterday) :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was just roaming around the forums and was wondering what time exactly the last picture went up when I saw from the index page that there were 3 topics in that section and I was like "oh nos, I hope im not too late" but thankfully I had enough time to look up the name of that koi fish and from there find where that volcano was... Im so glad I won because I ordered a volcano starter kit, but I wanted my dad to switch off of analogs too since hes been smoking a pack a day for the last 31 years I think, since he was 16, but when I went to order there weren't any straight tobacco full flavored or even light carts so since he hates menthol or any other flavor cigs I had to wait it out. But luckily I have been saved by the almighty volcano.
JackHack
Volcano Menehune

Return to Volcano Quick Contests