It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Trade Wind Information & Rules

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Trade Wind Information & Rules

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Welcome to The Trade Winds.

This is the communities forum, it's failure or success rides on you, the community.

The basic function of this forum is for users that have purchased juices, cartridges, etc that they do not like and will throw away, or put it in a dark place until it expires and goes bad. Rather than throwing it away, you can see if anyone else might be in need or likes that flavor.

This is NOT a forum for selling stuff, there will be no transactions or asking of money here.
When I first became a vaper, my first week was trouble, as I ran completely out of carts and had no juice. Fellow vapers sent me extra bottles of juice that they did not care for, and it saved me from returning to analog cigarettes.
Since then I have given out dozens of cartridges and bottles of juice to people. Doing as the vaping community calls it, Paying it forward. Help out your fellow vapers in need.

Exchanges are fine, as long as it isn't an overblown exchange. IE: 30ml of Juice A for 10ml of Juice B, C, D, E, F, and G.
Keep it fair. Don't rip people off.

There will be no begging. This is not a forum for you to beg for free stuff. If you are out of cartridges, you don't have an order coming in anytime soon and you are in danger of returning to analog cigarettes.
That's what this forum is here for.

You will not harass another member of the forums here. If you wanted a flavor, and they already sent it out to someone before you could get in contact with them. That's just bad luck. You will not whine and/or harass that member.

If I see someone in here asking for 'free stuffz' quite often, you're going to get in trouble. As said above, this is not a forum for you to beg for free stuff. This is a forum for juice exchanges and to help out those vapers that are in need.

This forum and the kindness of the members helping out those in need is not here to supply you for the rest of your vaping life. It is only meant as a temporary help until you are able to order more cartridges/juice for yourself.

These rules are subject to change at any time.
They will and can be updated at any time.
Using this forum means you agree to the above rules, and any and all future changes that may be made to the above rules.

Volcanoecigs.com is not responsible for anything you receive from this section of the forum. It is fully community driven, and Volcano is not accountable for what you are sent. We have no control over this forum beyond basic moderator and forum administrator duties. We do not control anything offered, traded, given, or exchanged on this forum.

In other words, use this at YOUR own risk. And you may not try to sue us or anyone else.

I fought hard to bring you guys this forum, and you have to keep it clean and play nice guys. Otherwise it will be taken away.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Re: Trade Wind Information & Rules

Postby valeria » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Fantastic!!! I wish this was here when I ran out of carts my second week. LOL But it was only for a couple days and I made do by buying VG and vaping that for 2 days.

I can see why you have the rules. There are many who would take advantage but all the people I have met and seen on this forum seem very nice decent people and I am sure will be fair and just .. just like Volcano is :)

This will be fun for exchanging flavors people want to try and trade ones they don't care for. Super!
valeria
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Synf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:45 am

You should add a disclaimer Ash... Don't want to sound overly cautious but... Volcano does not want to be held responsible if something bad/shady happens. :|
I got 99 problems but analogs ain't one
Synf
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 am

Done and done.

Maybe I'll ask my friend who works with lawyers to type up a fancy fancy one for me later.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby musicinpink » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I have a suggestion for this section. It would be good for the members to post if the trade was resolved. Or put resolved in the thread title. What do you think??
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Postby Jazzie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:04 pm

musicinpink wrote:I have a suggestion for this section. It would be good for the members to post if the trade was resolved. Or put resolved in the thread title. What do you think??

Good point!
Jazzie
Volcano Legend

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:14 pm

I was actually hoping people would do that on their own rather than making it an official 'rule'

I mean, if they keep getting contacted about something they posted. You'd think they would update that it's been traded already.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby Jazzie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Pyroclastic Ash wrote:I was actually hoping people would do that on their own rather than making it an official 'rule'

I mean, if they keep getting contacted about something they posted. You'd think they would update that it's been traded already.

Another good point! ;) ;)
Jazzie
Volcano Legend

Postby musicinpink » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Pyroclastic Ash wrote:I was actually hoping people would do that on their own rather than making it an official 'rule'

You're right Ash. We should all take the responsibility and put whether the thread has been resolved.
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:16 pm

musicinpink wrote:

You're right Ash. We should all take the responsibility and put whether the thread has been resolved.

This is entirely community driven, all I did was make the forum and get permission for you guys to do this.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Next

Return to The Trade Winds