It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Tube Tank Replacement Parts

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Tube Tank Replacement Parts

Postby fergy13 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Artist Boy!
Do you know if anyone has done a video showing how to properly put together the tube tank? I have all the parts I need, but I'm unsure how to do the o-rings! Thanks!
fergy13
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

no I dont believe there is a video showing how to do that.

Are you just replacing orings? Cause the caps come with orings installed. but if you are replacing them, then the smaller ones go on the inside, large ones on the outside.

If a 4ml TTit is harder to tell the size difference, but the fatter orings go on the outside of the cap.

I have only had to replace the inner rings once.... and it can be a pain in the butt. takes some time to get them to sit in the groove just right.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Chelsea » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 am

Do we have to replace the cloth that you put some of the juice onto ever? What do you do when you have to put a new cartomizer on, do you put the cloth on the new one? I'm new to the newer version of the inferno, just got it today. I had the older inferno where tube tanks weren't necessary! If you could get back to me soon that'd be awesome :thumbup:
Chelsea
Volcano Menehune

Postby del » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 am

Chelsea wrote:Do we have to replace the cloth that you put some of the juice onto ever? What do you do when you have to put a new cartomizer on, do you put the cloth on the new one? I'm new to the newer version of the inferno, just got it today. I had the older inferno where tube tanks weren't necessary! If you could get back to me soon that'd be awesome :thumbup:

im guessing by cloth you mean the polyfill in the cartomizers. when you put on a new cartomizer you want to first fill the cartomizers outside of the tank, by slowly adding drops down the side while rotating( becareful not to get them down the center shaft or it will just run out the bottom) you will want to fill till you see juice starting to flow out of the little side hole. then put the cartomizer into the tank but not all the way so you can fill the tank 3/4's of the way up. finish pushing the carto through gently. lastly take a few(2-3) primer puffs by take quick strong inhales while attached to the inferno but not pressing the button. at that point you should see that little side hole give off bubbles and you are ready to vape.

for refilling an already set up cartomizers just lower the carto add juice to the tank, and you are all set.

each cartomizer has its own polyfill already so no need to remove it as that would mess up the coil inside making them useless.

hope this helps you out

del
Magma God

Postby Chelsea » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 am

Thanks Del! That helps a lot
Chelsea
Volcano Menehune

Postby fergy13 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Artist Boy wrote:no I dont believe there is a video showing how to do that.

Are you just replacing orings? Cause the caps come with orings installed. but if you are replacing them, then the smaller ones go on the inside, large ones on the outside.

If a 4ml TTit is harder to tell the size difference, but the fatter orings go on the outside of the cap.

I have only had to replace the inner rings once.... and it can be a pain in the butt. takes some time to get them to sit in the groove just right.

I slowly bought replacement parts- the tube tank cylinder, the bottom and top caps and then the o-rings. I guess I thought the outer caps would automatically be snug but then I realized they need the o-rings I guess to fit inside the tube properly. I'll mess around with it tonight, and see if I can figure it out.
fergy13
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Lucky Betsy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I need the 4 ml tube do you know when you are going to have them in stock?
Lucky Betsy
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 am

Should be back in, in the next 7-10 days
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby yksys » Fri May 10, 2013 8:55 pm

I bought an extra one when I placed my initial order. I noticed it was different but it didn't bother me as long as it worked correctly.Image
yksys
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to New and Upcoming Products