It is currently Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 pm

vape kiosk in las vegas (boulvard mall)

Find out where the stores are and where the next ones will be.

vape kiosk in las vegas (boulvard mall)

Postby deadmans » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

so im go to vegas to do some shopping ...i live in a little town
i figure since im there ill stop by and check out the new kiosk in the mall
and see what the new v2 lavatube is all about...now i stroll in and ask to see it nice unit
little bigger then my provari and i ask the guy how it stands up to the provari just curious ..
so the 2 guys there at the shop says they are about the same and pulls out a satin silver provari.
and the first thing i think if this guy sells volcano products and is vaping at the kiosk with a provari.
looks really bad on volcano products that he dont use the product he sells....what do you guys think :thumbdown:
deadmans
Volcano Menehune

Re: vape kiosk in las vegas (boulvard mall)

Postby Shred909 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Alot of vapers here use other devices. I do. I don't think it looks bad at all really. He put the new lavatube against the Provari! That should speak volumes to the quality of the new lavatube!
You wouldn't power flush a baby would you? - Rattlehead
12/31/11 [23:33:10] Rielvapor: shred looks shreded
Shred909
Volcano God

Postby del » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 pm

im with shred on this one... just because he has one doesnt mean he doesnt like volcano products. I own one of everything volcano sells/ has sold. yet i still have about the same amount of stuff they dont carry. and to be honest somethings just work better on different devices. a good example of that is my trivecca rebuildable atomizer, it just works better on the lavatube V2 then the two previous models. yet my vivi nova i prefer on the original lavatube.

while i agree at work one should use what they sell i would still rather have a vaper working at a store using what they like helping me. then a person who doesnt even vape, since that person would better understand what it is i want, and how to use what im buying.

del
Magma God

Postby Shado » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Im with Shred and del......I want someone who KNOWS about vaping to help me...and someone who actually has experience with a few different mods can even better show off the ability of the LT.

Folks here know i have several "K" invested in gear, standard and high end, collectables, foreign and domestic...and just brought in 2 - LT2's, with another one on the horizon. And I couldnt be happier with them....they just feel good in hand, perform as they should, look kickin, etc.....

A GREAT piece of gear is just that.....GREAT!!!!

Again....Fantastic job Joe and Mike!!!!!
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Return to Volcano Retail Stores, Kiosks, and Vaping Cafes