It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:50 pm

VapeBash2 2013

A place to find and talk about up coming vaper gatherings.

Will you be attending VapeBash2 2013?

Yes
33%
No
67%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes : 6

VapeBash2 2013

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

http://vapebash.com/

It is finally here!!

You've been waiting and counting the days. Today it's official!! The Windy City Vapers Club announces our 2nd Annual VapeBash! That’s right, we are having the biggest and baddest event this side of the Mississippi with more venders and an awesome venue. Don't be left out!!

VapeBash will be held at the Rosemont/O'Hare Hilton in the main ballroom on April 12th and 13th of 2013. Admission is free, our raffle is free and the fun and excitement is your obligation. Don't miss out reserve your room today to see all the top venders in the industry and party with all your friends.

Stay tuned for all the updates to the growing list of supporters, room codes and media outlets and remember you want to be here when it all happens!!

- The VapeBash Crew
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: VapeBash2 2013

Postby Pokichan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 am

I live in Hawaii. My vape budget does not allow me to go to one vape meet a year. Vape bashes should be multiple times and locations throughout the year. So more vapers can get together. The reason you see all the same people at theses vape bashes is because you see only the people who can take the time off and pay for airfare and room and rental car. Just a thought!!!
Pokichan
Volcano Menehune

Re: VapeBash2 2013

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

There are tons of Vape meets all over the US through out the year.

Vape Bash seems to always be around the same time and in Chicago.

Vapefest is at different times and always in a different location.

Then there's Vapestock in FL in June each year.

Big Texas Vape Meet in TX in I believe August.

And another few big events that I can not think of right now.

Plus there are tons and tons of local meets all over that are usually held monthly. I know Volcano used to have one each month at the cafe in HI. Not sure if that still goes on.

You can find many of the meets listed on this site: http://vapemeetup.com/

And if there is not one in your area get some friends together and start your own, post about it around the vaping communities, and watch it grow. Thats how many of these events got started, a handful of friends getting together..... and then it just grew into something more.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Local and National Meetings