It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Video Chat

A place to report technical issues you experience.

Video Chat

Postby Superfrog » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Um, AB, anything you can do about some of us getting dropped out of chat? Not sure if it's on my end, and doesn't happen all of the time. I'd be quite happy to blame New England Cox Cable, but want to make sure...

Site says "Lost connection with the server". Sometimes it'll come right back up, sometimes I have to close the window, then reopen...

I'll try in a different browser, using iE (latest version).

Nope, kicked in Safari also.
^^^^ IF I DIDN'T FALL OFF THE WAGON FOR SIX MONTHS! I'd be here! ^^^^

This RETIRED sailor has never been accused of an 'Amphibious Assult'
Superfrog
Magma God

Re: Video Chat

Postby hnkjay » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 am

Its hit or miss with me sometimes as well. It has its days. Sometimes it will let me in all day without a hitch then others it feels like kicking me 6-7 times a day...who knows.
hnkjay
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 am

it does it to me sometimes to. I have been told that it might be the server that the chat is hosted on. But I don't see how it only drops some people and others stay if t is the server. I have no real control over the chat, but he web master knows about the issue so maybe she will find a fix.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Bellamour » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 am

I'm currently having an issue with chat. I was on this morning then left the computer for a bit. Came back and had a pop up with a message saying can't connect to server. Not a big deal, it's happened to me before. So I reload the page and get this message.

Connection Rejected. Error #0

I tried rebooting, deleting cookies and temp files. I have Linux, I have no idea what the problem is but it's kind of annoying. I didn't do anything between the time it was working and when it stopped and there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. (As you can tell from my posting this LOL) Can someone plz help?

EDIT!!!: Apparently everyone I talked to is having this issue. We'll be in Vapersplace till it's fixed...let us know :D <3
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby LeesaRN » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 am

was logged in last night, no problems, just now I tried to get into the chat... fail.
same error message Pell reports.... bummer... no video chat... no shadow... no hnk.... no yoyo.... no AB.... no Pell.... . no Ajay..... help me!!!! what will I do??? arghghghgh :o :shock: :shock: :o :cry: :cry: :cry:
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby hnkjay » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 am

Yes the chat went down this morning at like 10...still down, no idea whats up. Bella and I are at the VP chat if you care to join for the time being.
hnkjay
Magma God

Postby Yoyo » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 am

Hey I pm'd AB so maybe he will set things straight LOL....and here it was just my puter skills at fault ..nice to know where everyone is going though...hehe SEE YA ALL IN VAPERSPACE
Yoyo
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 am

the server that the chat is hosted on went down, we are working on getting it back up and running. Hope to have it back up soon.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby aresbykes » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:35 pm

This is sad, Chat still down, was going to go in and laugh my face off again.

Oh well :D

Thanks for working to get it all back up ab!
aresbykes
Volcano Menehune

Postby Taliwolf » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 pm

/sigh all day off work and no chat

Well at least I know good people are on the job trying to get us back in business :D
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..
Taliwolf
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to Video Chat Glitches and Issues