It is currently Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Volcano and the BBB

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: Volcano and the BBB

Postby CNRDJKR » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm

ya i was mentioning it to them. gave them the website. I would open my own franchise or resale if I actually had the money... very rare to find any in store around here so I think i could do very well. So far i only found those pure smoke llc ecigs around here. BBBAADDD after taste.
WHO SAYS CALIFORNIA DOESN'T HAVE VOLCANOS... NOBODY... CAUSE WE DO!!
CNRDJKR
Volcano God

Postby kennethholbrook » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Just started Vaping and can't believe I got luck and found the right company out of all the choices. Thanks to Rush.
kennethholbrook
Volcano Menehune

Postby DanMagma » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 am

I totally see why this is the best ecig company in the business. Well made innovative products, customer service that goes above and beyond, and a community that can't be beat. Kudos to Volcano! :thumbup:
DanMagma
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Buckman » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 am

kennethholbrook wrote:Just started Vaping and can't believe I got luck and found the right company out of all the choices. Thanks to Rush.

Dittos on that :P

I took up smoking again last year after having quit for 5 years. I was deserate to quit and got interested in trying the e-cigs but it can be daunting trying to find a reliable product and company that supports it. While searching I stumbled across the fact that Rush used a Magma. I figure hell that guy can afford to get the best product out there so I checked Volcano out.

All I can say is so far this company and their products as well as their customer service has been terrific.
Buckman
Volcano Menehune

Postby Big Punihser24 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Wow keep up the good work and blue is really bad bbb

NOW AN INFERNO VAPOR
Big Punihser24
Volcano God

Postby Vapor bear » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Volcano and it's customers are very awesome. A company that
Listens to customers?? I thought maybe that was lost forever.
Looks like there is still hope.. Keep it up everyone. We share
For the love of putting down the poison.
This is how I feel when vaping, all smiles!!!!
Vapor bear
Volcano Menehune

Postby kylereu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:34 pm

There is no questions in my mind as to why you have the best rating! You guys rock and I try spreading the word as much as I can. Since I started vaping I go through way more business cards now because I am always writing your URL on the back of mine and handing them out... I get yours in orders but I go through them very fast! :thumbup: :thumbup:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_221512551211656
Vaper's Island Zombie Free since June 3 2011

kylereu
Volcano Legend

Postby AndiPandi62287 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

rock on! you guys deserve it!
AndiPandi62287
Volcano Menehune

Postby LateVapeLug » Thu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm

My experience with Volcano has been nothing short of fantastic. The funny thing is that this company is farther away from me than most that I deal with, but they "feel" a lot closer. And I don't just mean because of fast ship times. The owners and employees of this company do such a good job of being involved with their clientele (this very forum), that when something does go wrong you feel like it's a friend helping you get things squared away, and not just a faceless business. Totally impressed with the way Volcano does business. Thanks guys!
Dale
Who ever said OHIO doesn't have volcanoes?
LateVapeLug
Volcano God

Postby kylereu » Fri May 20, 2011 4:17 am

LateVapeLug wrote:My experience with Volcano has been nothing short of fantastic. The funny thing is that this company is farther away from me than most that I deal with, but they "feel" a lot closer. And I don't just mean because of fast ship times. The owners and employees of this company do such a good job of being involved with their clientele (this very forum), that when something does go wrong you feel like it's a friend helping you get things squared away, and not just a faceless business. Totally impressed with the way Volcano does business. Thanks guys!

It truly feels like they are friends and not actually dealing with a business doesnt it? Love this place!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_221512551211656
Vaper's Island Zombie Free since June 3 2011

kylereu
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums