It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Volcano and the BBB

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: Volcano and the BBB

Postby robberry » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I started researching Volcano after reading extremely positive things about the products on another forum, and the positive BBB listing was just icing on the cake. Can't wait for my Magma to arrive!
robberry
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome to the Volcano family.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby robberry » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:09 pm

I see there are six complaints on the BBB listing. One is for delivery, and that is most likely not Volcno's fault. They notify upon shipping and give a tracking #. Blame that on FedEd or USPS.

Five are about the products. I've had issues with two atty's not working, and CS has taken care of both problems within 24 hours. I definitely would not complain about that!

The only thing Volcano needs to worry about is the US banning ecigs without a full FDA review.
robberry
Volcano God

Postby Eastsider » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

I wish we could do something to add reviews or rating to the BBB... (if can PM me, so I can) but I didn't see anything that allows us to do that...
I love you guys already -- spent 7 benji's strictly on your products, never strayed yet. After just reading this.... I want you guys to take more of my $$$.

BTW: Make a pen clip holder for the Magma and Inferno's if possible!! So I can buy 6. Also, widen the holes on the 4ml TT a little more (I have the 1.8mm and I think it could be bigger)... its a pain to prime when compared to 7ml TT.
Eastsider
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums