It is currently Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Volcano changed my life

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Volcano changed my life

Postby Caliconrad132 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 pm

To the beautiful minds behind the lavatube and i'm gona assume ALL other Volcano products, you are a genius. I smoked for 15 years and it was really taking over my life and at the same time cutting it short. I am Air Force so staying healthy is not only important, it's mandatory. My buddy was walking around with what looked like a 30 mil bullet out of an A10 gatling gun but instead it was a lavatube. He let me try it and I immediately fell in love. I would dip at work and smoke like 2 packs while i drank and since November 3rd I have not had one single tobaccco product, Nore have even had a craving for it. The flavors are incredible and I like to buy a bunch of different ones and play mad scientist by combining flavors and have yet to be dissapointed. My clothes smell clean i dont have cigarette breath or luing pain the next day. My PT scores for my run time for the Air Force has dropped substantially. Shelly Wilson the REP. for Volcano in Antioch CA was THE BEST and most kind sales rep i've ever delt with and was very knowledgable on every single item they sold. She even assisted me in determining what flavors i would like and she was right on the moneyy. So not ony do you get a staff that will bend over backwords for you to help you get on the healthier bandwagon the product can attest for itself.

Thank you Volcano from the bottom of my lungs
-Chris Conrad
Caliconrad132
Volcano Menehune

Re: Volcano changed my life

Postby Shado » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 pm

1st..... Thank You for Your Service!!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2nd....Congratz on moving to a better way of life and leaving them analogs behind!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Re: Volcano changed my life

Postby vapejoe » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm

They saved me too... Volcano has a good staff. :thumbup: :thumbup:
vapejoe
Volcano Menehune

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums