It is currently Sat May 30, 2015 7:32 am

Volcano Officially Licensed Distributor Info.

Business opportunities for you with Volcano.

Re: Volcano Officially Licensed Distributor Info.

Postby elementcircle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm going to apologize in advance for the length of this post, but please, hear me out.

I know I am very new to this forum, and I am *kind of* new to vaping, but I am a fast learner. The one thing I have learned is that I LOVE vaping and want to spread it like wildfire. I have been considering how I might do that in a much broader way than just telling people about it and showing them through my use of it. I would love to open a shop and do things with the greater community and be an advocate for the cause. I just thought of an awesome idea, if it is possible. Being a deep house DJ, I have also wanted to open a club or lounge for a very long time. It just occurred to me that I should combine both and open the baddest vaping lounge you have ever seen. I live in Durham, NC so it is a VERY big p.i.t.a. to get alcohol licenses (you have to have a separate one for beer, wine, and hard liquor) and on-site food prep licenses. I know because the comic and game shop I work at just expanded and now serves craft beer on tap and I know what they went through. So...I am thinking that I could start out with just a vaping lounge with anything and everything Volcano would allow me to carry, a tasting "bar" to try flavors, and an awesome lounge where people can relax and vape and listen to great music in an amazing environment. The food/drinks part might come later once it's more financially feasible and the shop becomes well-established so as to ease the license obtaining process.

Now let's start with the bad news first: I am very poor. I know that some cities/counties/states have incentive type things where they give you money to start a local business (involving the hiring of x# of employees and/or other such things) and I'm going to look into that sort of thing first chance I get. Unfortunately, too, I do not have any rich relatives that could help me fund a business venture. This causes me to wonder how I'm going to get this whole thing started, but I will do it.

Here's the good news: I am awesome at sales. Everyone- my friends, my family, complete strangers -keep telling me I should be in sales. The funny thing is, I've never liked it. This is mainly because there are way too many companies out there that are simply chasing that almighty dollar. Not that that's a bad thing, but the unscrupulous way they go about it is. This is different. This is not only something I truly believe in wholeheartedly, but running a shop means I can take charge of providing the high level of customer service and satisfaction I personally demand. That is why I want to do this with Volcano. Of all the places- websites, kiosks, shops, vendors, etc. -I have come across in my vaping experience, THIS company does it right. THIS company gives its all. And it shows in spades. Some other things that equal awesome on my part are that I'm capable of doing a lot myself as far as designing the shop, building, and maintenance. I also have several friends that could help in that department and I know they'd love to be a part of it since most of them are vapers or are pro-vaping, as well as fellow DJs and sound junkies. The point is, I can make this happen once I figure out how to get started financially.

So this is my idea; my dream. Please, if you might point me in the right direction or if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make this happen. I WILL make this happen. And I will make vaping a part of normal everyday life and culture. 8-)
elementcircle
Volcano Menehune

Postby jellybelly » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

Would love to become a distributor in the Cardiff Area of the UK,have emailed but no reply??
jellybelly
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am

the guy that answers those emails has been on a business trip last week. As well he does not work on the weekends. You should be hearing from him shortly.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby deejay_weedz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 am

Are there any places selling your products here in the philippines? :wave:
deejay_weedz
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 pm

no not at this time.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Pages » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi there!

Huge Volcano fan, just moved to Atlanta after living in Raleigh. I shot y'all an email a while ago in December about opening up a store here in Atlanta. I'm still very interested and would love to get the ball rolling so we can get the same quality we had in Raleigh down here in Atlanta. Any update on that?

Thanks so much!
Pages
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:59 pm

I would suggest emailing them again, Lava Larry and Joe Volcano are busy men and might have missed the email. The holiday season is crazy for them.

IF you dont hear back from them in a day or two after sending another email please PM me your contact info and I will get in contact with the guys and make sure they get back with you.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Pages » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:34 pm

No worries, I figured it was due to the holidays. :) I'll gladly send another email. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Definitely looking forward to getting the conversation rolling!
Pages
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 pm

You are welcome. I look forward to you becoming part of the ohana.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby louisateotui » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi, I tried e-mailing this address and the one listed under the wholesaler thread but never got a response. Is there a number I can call?
louisateotui
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Wholesaling, Officially Licensed Distributors, and Affiliates