It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:16 am

Volcano Picture Contest Commenting Thread:CLOSED

Because everyone loves to win things.

Re: Volcano Picture Contest Commenting Thread: Open

Postby j0hn.1313 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am

theicestorm wrote:everyones pics are great! Can't wait to vote, which we get to do right?

yea we get to vote after the admins select 10 pictures
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

j0hn.1313
Volcano God

Postby Quinn the Eskimo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I just had this insane idea that would be awesome but I definitely couldn't make happen. Get a thousand or so of us together all in one spot and time the shot for everyone to exhale the biggest vapor cloud they could at the same time! It would be epic!
Spot me at any one of our mall kiosks in the state of Hawaii - Pearlridge Mall, Windward Shopping Center, Queen Kaahumanu Center, and Ala Moana Shopping Center, and visit with our awesome staff at each location!
Quinn the Eskimo
Regional Sales Director HI

Postby Darkmoor » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 am

Quinn the Eskimo wrote:I just had this insane idea that would be awesome but I definitely couldn't make happen. Get a thousand or so of us together all in one spot and time the shot for everyone to exhale the biggest vapor cloud they could at the same time! It would be epic!

Well, there are 2500 registered members on the forum (at least, that the member list shows.) I wonder where "right in the middle" would end up being… (What am I saying? It'd be in Hawaii, of course!)
Darkmoor
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Quinn the Eskimo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 am

Hell yeah! I can see it now....VAPE-A-PALOOZA 2010!!! Vape out at Kualoa Ranch! Beer Gardens and barbecues galore! More swim suits than you can shake a can of spray on tan at! Watch the vapeheads play volleyball all day AND NOT GASP FOR AIR BECAUSE WE DON'T SMOKE!!!

hmmmm....Mike, Joe, there could be something to this! :think:
Spot me at any one of our mall kiosks in the state of Hawaii - Pearlridge Mall, Windward Shopping Center, Queen Kaahumanu Center, and Ala Moana Shopping Center, and visit with our awesome staff at each location!
Quinn the Eskimo
Regional Sales Director HI

Postby The CloudMaker » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Great job AB on Shadow's tatt. Looks awesome. You got a link to more of your artwork? I art too, it'd be cool to check out each other's pieces.
The CloudMaker
Volcano Menehune

Postby jscott1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 pm

The CloudMaker wrote:Great job AB on Shadow's tatt. Looks awesome. You got a link to more of your artwork? I art too, it'd be cool to check out each other's pieces.

OH MY! :P

I think AB has a link on his siggy - I confess, I have checked out AB's pieces too... :D :D :D
Liquid to trade:
new-blueberry-t6035.html

Jen
http://www.jenscottmedia.com
jscott1
Magma God

Postby ~Mary23 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I liked his poetry and his drawing of Zoey D. I think his drawings look like photographs! My favorite of everything is his avatar, though.
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Yup my art can be found at the link over there >>>>>>>>>>
in the icon that looks like a house. or if you go to my profile here you can see the link.

or you can just click it here>>>> http://angelhitsground.deviantart.com/gallery/

that link will take you straight to my gallery and there are more folders of my other art on the left side of the page.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Volcano Picture Contest Commenting Thread:CLOSED

Postby HYPERformance » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 am

This contest is so rigged how is a person and a cat smoking more interesting than my picture I mean common even the picture thread even said you just sitting smoking isn't gonna get you anywhere buy yet there are a couple in the voting thread. And i think with people having a bunch of pics added is kinda unfair you guys shoulda had it where you could only pic just one. Cause it gives people more chances to get into the voting poll thread. Like I said before I'm kinda upset, I spent all week on doing my house for a epic pic and it was perfect timing for the holiday season and I thought you guys woulda loved it but I guess a makeup artist and there cat is more intresting than a house looking like national lampoons Xmas vacation with me vaping on the roof. Really disappointed, looks like all the regulars on this forum got picked cause all there pictures have storys you all have heard from the
Or it's an inside joke
HYPERformance
Volcano Menehune

Re: Volcano Picture Contest Commenting Thread:CLOSED

Postby HYPERformance » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 am

Just look at your first rule FUN AND INTERESTING
Must be taken someplace fun, exciting, interesting, or beautiful. You sitting on your couch vaping will not work. The more amazing or funny the image is the better chance you have of winning.
HYPERformance
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests