It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 am

VOLCANO® Presents JUSTIN CHON Hou

A place to find and talk about up coming vaper gatherings.

Are you coming to this awesome party?

Yes
25%
No
50%
Maybe
No votes
I really want to
25%

Total votes : 4

VOLCANO® Presents JUSTIN CHON Hou

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

house party.jpg

Vice Nightclub
1200 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Saturday, March 16, 2013
10:00pm until 4:00am in UTC-10

http://www.Volcanoecigs.com presents House Party with Justin Chon star of the new blockbuster movie 21 & Over.

Join us at VICE and GINZA Nightclub as we party with Justin Chon (Jeff Chang). Also flying in from San Francisco to provide entertainment and music bay area local DJ Espinosa.

800 FREE VOLCANO Fine Electronic Cigarettes® will be passed out at VICE and GINZA Nightclub along with FREE VOLCANOecigs merchandise and more. It's Vapor. You're Welcome.

For event guestlist and bottle service requests email vicehonolulu@gmail.com

For media requests email social@volcanoecigs.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hollywood movie star Justin Chon will be visiting Honolulu to host an event sponsored by Volcano Fine Electronic Cigarettes March 16 at VICE and GINZA Nightclub. Justin Chon recently released 21 & Over a blockbuster hit from the directors of the movie Hangover. Chon has also been seen in The O.C., House, Twilight, Hang Loose, and other hit movies.

Chon started acting in 2005 in shows such as Jack & Bobby and Taki & Luci. In 2008, he played Eric Yorkie in the film Twilight, based on the book by Stephanie Meyer. Justin reprised his role as Eric Yorkie in Twilight's sequel, New Moon.

“It’s great to have a celebrity who is a user of VOLCANO brand electronic cigarettes of his caliber.” Said VOLCANOecigs Managment. “We are excited to make this event possible for everyone in Hawaii.”

VOLCANO Fine Electronic Cigarettes will be giving away 800 free MAGMA electronic cigarettes manufactured by Volcano at the event in addition to free merchandise and a chance to meet Justin Chon. Famed San Francisco mix master DJ Espinosa will provide entertainment for the event.

“I love Hawaii, it’s my second home. I would love to buy a house in Kaimuki. I am so excited to host this event with VOLCANO Ecigs. I can’t wait to see everyone there. I’ll be filming a couple funny short films on my YouTube channel with VOLCANO Fine Electronic Cigarettes as well.” Said Justin Chon.

The Saturday March 16th event will start at 10:00pm at VICE Nightclub at Ward Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Chon will be filming a 2 part web series short film where he will have VOLCANO ecigs featured during the film.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: VOLCANO® Presents JUSTIN CHON Hou

Postby Bellamour » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I WISH I could make it!! That would be a GREAT 3 year vapeversary present! Meeting an actor from Twilight!?!
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Re: VOLCANO® Presents JUSTIN CHON Hou

Postby TatsandSass » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm

SOOOOO excited for this!!!! WOOOO!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Keep calm and love a tattooed girl
TatsandSass
Volcano God

Return to Local and National Meetings