It is currently Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 am

Volcano Reward Points System Update - CLOSED

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: Volcano Reward Points System Update

Postby darkos » Wed May 12, 2010 7:40 am

Arclight, I understand you, and no, as I said I am not trying to start drama. I know this company is fantastic with customer service. Just I have been wronged in the past and I don't want to face it again with this company, that is why I opened up and presented one of the worst case scenarios (which could be possible in this case), because it could totally happen regardless of how "good" the company is. Many companies have been loyal through their reign but in the end screwing people for the "big" profit. I think consistent updates for the customers is a valid request, trust me in this day and age, companies will screw over their customers for profit (look at stock market etc...) all I am asking is simple updates.

Also as I said before I do love this company and customer service has been amazing, but this situation needs more addressing in my opinion. Also I didn't post to offend anyone, it was a simple act of "proof". As a loyal customer to this company I want to be treated as one, rather than waiting in the dark. Again please people don't respond to this with hostility, I aim for a diplomatic resolve. However if others think I am wrong for posting please tell me why.

Arclight, I do trust you and the company, all I am saying is I don't know you personally so this situation is making me skeptical, please don't feel offended unless guilty. All I am asking for is more frequent updates when possible.

Again I am sorry if I caused problems, I really wasn't aiming for that kind of attention, I just wanted to make sure this company wasn't a fraud like many others. I understand computer issues etc... just frequent updates will make all the difference, even if it''s "hey everyone it is not up yet but it will be (estimated time)". Because there are people like myself that are a "silent community" that don't post because they are shy but have thoughts against the popular believe, and may have the same thoughts as I do, if not I am willing to accept I am wrong in my judgment, and I hope I am.

Arclight, and the fellow Volcano community please prove me wrong! :D
darkos
Volcano Menehune

Postby Bellamour » Wed May 12, 2010 8:16 am

Arc, Yeah, I mean, there's no reason for everyone to get upset. We didn't do anything wrong, we are allowed to have opinions and views without feeling as though we just had our heads cut off. (That's how I felt anyway) I'm allowed to be upset. And if they didn't know we were going to be upset or sad at the missing point system, they wouldn't be working on it so hard. He was just stating an opinion. But even though you didn't say my name or anything...or say anything about me, I felt as though you just bit my head off. I'm sure that's not what you were trying to do but you have to remember that everyone is allowed to an opinion. I'm not trying to be mean but I was really upset by what you wrote. I don't know why, maybe it's the woman in me.
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby LeesaRN » Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 am

darkos wrote:Arclight, I understand you, and no, as I said I am not trying to start drama.

Also I didn't post to offend anyone, it was a simple act of "proof". As a loyal customer to this company I want to be treated as one, rather than waiting in the dark. Again please people don't respond to this with hostility, I aim for a diplomatic resolve. However if others think I am wrong for posting please tell me why.

Arclight, I do trust you and the company, all I am saying is I don't know you personally so this situation is making me skeptical, please don't feel offended unless guilty. All I am asking for is more frequent updates when possible.

Again I am sorry if I caused problems, I really wasn't aiming for that kind of attention, I just wanted to make sure this company wasn't a fraud like many others. I understand computer issues etc... just frequent updates will make all the difference, even if it''s "hey everyone it is not up yet but it will be (estimated time)". Because there are people like myself that are a "silent community" that don't post because they are shy but have thoughts against the popular believe, and may have the same thoughts as I do, if not I am willing to accept I am wrong in my judgment, and I hope I am.

Arclight, and the fellow Volcano community please prove me wrong! :D

Hi again.
No drama caused. I don't believe any one here reacted with hostility and I can only speak for myself, I was not offended, I was merely responding to your post with my own views and opinion. You are absolutely correct, you are more than welcome to share your thoughts, questions, concerns, etc... I don't believe you caused any problems either. Don't feel like you are the "silent community", I believe and correct me if I am wrong, but here on this forum, we do not flame, attack nor berate someone for their opinions. We respond, with our thoughts and opinions but we do not attack. IMO.

I won't speak for Arclight as he is perfectly capable of speaking for himself, but one correction, Arclight does not work for Volcano. He is a customer like myself.

I do not think you are wrong for posting, BUT if you have concerns, first you should contact Customer Service and see if they can resolve it to your satisfaction. We here on the forum can only offer our opinions, thoughts and suggestions. Volcano staff can better answer some of these other issues.

Pellet, I don't think Arclight was referring to you at all. And I do not believe he was upset. (again just my opinion, I am NOT speaking for Arc). Don't be upset Pellet, really, that is why I dislike conversing via email or text messages, etc.. the words can be misinterpreted and the vocal inflection is missing.
Hugs & kisses Pellet!!

Peace to all
L
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby Bellamour » Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 am

That is 100% true about the no emotions on texting and whatnot. You can never really tell how a person feel without hearing the tone of voice. I should have specified as well I didn't mean I thought he was yelling at me, I meant just that were I in an actual room with an actual conversation, I would have felt berated, even if I had nothing to do with the conversation at all. But then again, ask anyone, my brain works very weird. I come to funny conclusions and I see things that aren't there. Lol. But this is the perfect opportunity for me to post this video I found. Funny enough, this is the only forum I've been on where there are no fighting. This is the worst I've seen and probably the worst I will see so...lol.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby LeesaRN » Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny video Pellet.... okay now I see (sort of) how your brain functions... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you working tonight? or will you be at the chat??

And yes, I know totally of subject here.... promise to return to the original post after this :mrgreen:
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby Bellamour » Wed May 12, 2010 10:24 am

Unfortunately, I'm on the schedule for tonight but I left a long note for my boss yelling at him for putting me on the schedule when I asked him not to. There's plenty of high schoolers that can work that night so...lol. I was hired for mornings, why he insists on putting me on Wednesday night I have no idea but I plan on talking to him tonight (he kept ducking me all week so I haven't seen him to yell for putting me on Last week...LOL) I hear you're going to be there! YAY! Lol. Win something for me.
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby rcharles » Wed May 12, 2010 10:30 am

Don't worry about it, I'm planning on winning tonight anyway.... 8-)
rcharles
Volcano God

Postby Arclight » Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 am

:lol:

See all the trouble I cause? :twisted:

And no....I do not work for Volcano. Just a paying customer like all of you. 8-)

I mean't no ill in my statements nor were they specifically targeted to "get" anyone. If any were offended by them, my apologies. Also, you all would really know it if I was really upset. I can be most "colorful" :lol:

You also have to understand that I deal with the public and a staff of 70 for 12 hours a day. I run across the most crazy and insane situations all the time with guests and employees. At some point in each day, I can be an ass kisser, a tyrant, a scoial worker, a psychiatrist, a baby sitter, father, and whatever else pops up that needs to get done. :lol: It actually is what makes my job interesting. Different every day.

The point I was trying illustrate was, that just because one company did you wrong. Don't assume that this one will do the same. That would be like being mad at someone for stealing your stuff, that didn't actually steal your stuff, but mad at them anyways because someone else did. If that makes sense LOL!! (it did when I was thinking about it.....the thinking might be my prob!)

Of course it could just be me.....I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, almost to fault until they have betrayed my trust. I look at business the same way. For me, it keeps me happy and helps me keep a little more of a positive outlook on things.

So, my bad....and I was just offering my overpriced .02 ;)
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Postby LeesaRN » Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

Arclight wrote:
The point I was trying illustrate was, that just because one company did you wrong. Don't assume that this one will do the same. That would be like being mad at someone for stealing your stuff, that didn't actually steal your stuff, but mad at them anyways because someone else did. If that makes sense LOL!! (it did when I was thinking about it.....the thinking might be my prob!)

that makes perfect sense.... sort of.... well, maybe.... unless of course that makes me twisted for understanding this :shock:
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby Bellamour » Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 am

Aww I still love ya Arc, I didn't mean to overreact. And overpriced .02? ROFL. That's awesome. I think we are just getting antsy about the points (not upset but once they come back, everything will go back to normal.)
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

PreviousNext

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System