It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Volcano Reward Points System Update - CLOSED

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: Volcano Reward Points System Update

Postby kinghorse » Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I didn't even know points existed. Tonight was the first I ever heard of the things. I'm patient though, so if what was said tonight holds true, the points system will be back up when I want to get a Magma kit.
Which won't be for a few weeks, so whenever these points come back I'll be happy.
kinghorse
Volcano Menehune

Postby Eagle » Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm

For me personally I picked Volcano for their reputation and big part was this forum. I liked the fact that when there are mistakes they are the first to admit and hold themselves accountable. I didn't even know about the points until after i received my first order and went to make my second one. So yeah its a bit annoying that they are not back up and running yet but hey you cant expect perfection and instant gratification at the same time. But i would like to ask for at least a weekly update, even if its a not ready yet message (fully understanding the fact that it really sucks as, someone who works in IT myself, to admit when some stupid software glitch is kicking your butt). Ive only been a customer for about 3 weeks but based off of my experience with this company i have no reason to doubt their honesty and integrity.
Eagle
Magma God

Postby Old Hippie » Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 am

heck I bought products ..quite a bit ...since november...didnt even pay any attention to the reward points..finally checked em out...got alot of free stuff...I thought it was just really nice to get rewarded for something i was gonna buy anyway...so I just never sweat the points...Its just the Volcano Crew doing something nice for their customers...they have always been Top Notch... 8-) PEACE
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby Jaxx » Thu May 13, 2010 4:01 am

Old Hippie wrote:heck I bought products ..quite a bit ...since november...didnt even pay any attention to the reward points..finally checked em out...got alot of free stuff...I thought it was just really nice to get rewarded for something i was gonna buy anyway...so I just never sweat the points...Its just the Volcano Crew doing something nice for their customers...they have always been Top Notch... 8-) PEACE

You took the words right out of my mouth! Now give them back!! hehe
:lol:
Who says South Dakota doesn't have Volcanos?
Jaxx
Volcano God

Postby Old Hippie » Thu May 13, 2010 4:34 am

heck it takes me too long to type my words to give em back lol 8-) PEACE
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby rcharles » Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

So I'll ask since they put it out last night. How did the update go last night with implementation of the points system.
rcharles
Volcano God

Postby pyro » Thu May 13, 2010 12:39 pm

they will be uploading it to the server today or tommorow they said. they also said that they would have to shut down the website, and maybe even the forum.
Washington has Volcano's too...Lots of 'em
pyro
Volcano God

Postby ripgutcanibals » Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 am

the web site has the points now but it says i dont have any even thogh i should. are they going to manulay put them back :( :?: i hope so.
ripgutcanibals
Volcano Menehune

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Fri May 14, 2010 9:55 am

ripgutcanibals wrote:the web site has the points now but it says i dont have any even thogh i should. are they going to manulay put them back :( :?: i hope so.

We announced at the Q&A, and I thought there was already a post on it as well, that once the system was back online EVERYONE would have 0 points.

Not to worry, your point totals are safe and sound. They just have to be entered manually.

So over the next week or two they will be entered for every customer, and the orders placed during the down time will also have the points credited to the account as well.

If you really really really really need your points, Magma Mike said to email points@volcanoecigs.com and give them your point total.
We'll cross check it with the system and get the points to you as soon as we can.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby ripgutcanibals » Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 am

thank you dint know there was a q&a
ripgutcanibals
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System