2%
Entry 8 - danalyn
7%
Entry 9 - Tbarey
7%

Total votes : 42

Re: Volcano T-Shirt Voting - OPEN

Postby Bellamour » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 am

One more day to vote! (Vote Pellet for president!)
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby voxpunk88 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 am

This vote was a tough call...so many good ones!
-Ryan
voxpunk88
Volcano God

Postby catalysisman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 am

HotHead wrote:
catalysisman wrote:i don't think i can go on the forehead... the neck maybe but not the forehead, i got a living to make:)

LOL ya but I do belive they said later that they would give something for the first one to get one. If you are ever in Idaho I will give it to you for free!! ;) BTW love the tunes. Reminds me of alot of the music of bands I have done work for. payleface is one and wholesale murder is another among many others. Keeps rockin dude you have a great band and a great voice!!!!! :twisted:

im in florida, but that would be cool..., im thinkin of gettin it on my right wrist, that way every photoshoot i do for various promo of the band, automatic promo for volcano!!!

who says vaping isnt METAL!!![
catalysisman
Volcano God

Postby HotHead » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 am

catalysisman wrote:
HotHead wrote:
catalysisman wrote:i don't think i can go on the forehead... the neck maybe but not the forehead, i got a living to make:)

LOL ya but I do belive they said later that they would give something for the first one to get one. If you are ever in Idaho I will give it to you for free!! ;) BTW love the tunes. Reminds me of alot of the music of bands I have done work for. payleface is one and wholesale murder is another among many others. Keeps rockin dude you have a great band and a great voice!!!!! :twisted:

im in florida, but that would be cool..., im thinkin of gettin it on my right wrist, that way every photoshoot i do for various promo of the band, automatic promo for volcano!!!

That would rock! and it is a simple yet very cool logo ;)
was thinking of doing one on myself as well but I think I would put some flames behind it and Bold Black lines for the logo and make it "pop" a little.
HotHead

Postby Joe Volcano » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm

I just went to your Myspace page- http://www.myspace.com/catalysismetal
WOW, great music, made me want to break some heads at our factory!! LOL
We definitely will hook you up if you get a tattoo of our logo. I just don't want to push you into doing something that will be put on your body forever. So please do at your own risk. Keep on Rockin'!!!
Joe Volcano
Kamooali'i

Postby catalysisman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Joe Volcano wrote:I just went to your Myspace page- http://www.myspace.com/catalysismetal
We definitely will hook you up if you get a tattoo of our logo. I just don't want to push you into doing something that will be put on your body forever. So please do at your own risk. Keep on Rockin'!!!

you guys aint pushing me to do anything. all my tattoos have a purpose, and one of your logo would actually mark a HUGE transition in my life:) and thanks for checkin the tunes... might be in a diff thread, but was wondering if it is cool to logo wrap my bike with your logo? think it would look cool as all hell!:)

catalysisman
Volcano God

Postby Joe Volcano » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 pm

catalysisman wrote:
Joe Volcano wrote:I just went to your Myspace page- http://www.myspace.com/catalysismetal

you guys aint pushing me to do anything. all my tattoos have a purpose, and one of your logo would actually mark a HUGE transition in my life:) and thanks for checkin the tunes... might be in a diff thread, but was wondering if it is cool to logo wrap my bike with your logo? think it would look cool as all hell!:)

You can put our logo wherever you want
just email us at info@volcanoecigs.com and we will give you a high res logo. Thank man!!
Joe Volcano
Kamooali'i

Postby HotHead » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Joe Volcano wrote:
catalysisman wrote:

You can put our logo wherever you want
just email us at info@volcanoecigs.com and we will give you a high res logo. Thank man!!

I cant wait to see some pics of that bike. That is going to be one sweet ride ;)
HotHead

Postby catalysisman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 pm

gimmie a few weeks to get the colors lined up and the booth prepped and ready;)

catalysisman
Volcano God

Postby LeesaRN » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 am

okay, I finally decided, I voted.... fingers crossed, arghh! still torn between two in my mind... :roll: :roll:
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests