Entry 8 - danalyn
7%
Entry 9 - Tbarey
7%

Total votes : 42

Re: Volcano T-Shirt Voting - CLOSED

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Voting Closed everyone.

Thanks for casting your votes, and Joe, Mike, or I will be back before to long to let you know what's going down :D
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby Bellamour » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 am

Is it 3 visible colors? Or 3 colors total? Cause 3 colors total Hothead would be disqualified...so...runner up?....PELLETAR! 8-) :D :lol:
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby HotHead » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 am

PelletAR wrote:Is it 3 visible colors? Or 3 colors total? Cause 3 colors total Hothead would be disqualified...so...runner up?....PELLETAR! 8-) :D :lol:

Gee thanks but I have no idea what you mean. The colors are the same as the logo and three colors allows for 3 color process. Besides AB is the runner up.

But ya thanks for the support :o
HotHead

Postby Bellamour » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 am

I know that I wouldn't win, I was just teasing. And it's nothing personal. If your phoenix design was up I probably would have even voted for it. (Okay, maybe not since I would have still felt obligated to vote for mine :D) The idea of the skull and the skill into making it was really good. I'm just not into skulls is all. Must be the girl in me. ;) Just wish Volcano would go for more girly things. (Like, where's my freaking pink battery's Volcano! :D :D ) Everyone did a good job and you all should be proud of your work.
Bellamour
Customer Service Rep

Postby HotHead » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

well thank you. and i would have had alot of votes for the phynix as well. I want to produce it throgh zazzle for you guys.
As far as pink batts we will have strait pink wrapz going up on the site some time next week ;)
HotHead

Postby Spliner » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 am

I would actually love to have both yours and AB's design on a shirt. Both were excellent submissions and are worthy of the Volcano company producing them. Congrats Hothead!

PS: If you're reading this Joe, please put out some XXL shirts so fat guys like me can order one! ;)

Spliner

Edit: AB, I'd really like to get a design like yours on a shirt too, if Volcano doesn't produce it maybe we can work out something doing it through Zazzle. Depending on cost I'll need to check my budget (IE: ask my wife haha - and I have to replace at least 2 attys this month with my normal orders) but I'll need XXL or 2X sizes anyway, if Volcano doesn't offer them I'm gonna need to get in contact with the both of you to get each one made.

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby LeesaRN » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am

congrats Hothead!!! I still want that phoenix rising!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember Leesa=ocd.... so multiple tees in various colors and designs, same design different colors, I am in... :lol: :lol:
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby HotHead » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

LeesaRN wrote:congrats Hothead!!! I still want that phoenix rising!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember Leesa=ocd.... so multiple tees in various colors and designs, same design different colors, I am in... :lol: :lol:

I could so do that. We will ske them if its ok and I will set it up. Can even do some real girly colors as well lol. Thanks both of you for the congrats.
HotHead

Postby jtshade » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Um whats going on with this is there a first second third...when will they be available??????
jtshade
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

questions that will probably be answered this wednesday in the chat. If you can't make it I will post the answers once we find out. And I believe it is just a 1st place winner, no second or third, unless the winner decides to share. :lol: :lol: :D :D
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests