It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 7:03 am

Volcano Tankomizer Instructional Video by the Geek Group

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Volcano Tankomizer Instructional Video by the Geek Group

Postby PyroTaz » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Great vid reallyliked the part about cleaning the tanko, but I will wait til Ihave another tanko before cleaning just in case I kill my tanko. Igot a couple LR atties but need something for while I am driving.
PyroTaz
Volcano Menehune

Postby KLRSKIR » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 am

One thing that I have noticed with my tankos is that even after letting them sit over night to dry, they will still have a small amount of water residual left in the tank.

I have since been giving a gentle puff (exhale) or two down through the wicked end to remove any water left behind. I then let them sit for several more hours.
KLRSKIR
Volcano Menehune

Postby duggieb » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm

I love your products, but your instructions on the main site are a bit lacking. You should have links to the videos on the product site so we know what we are to do. I ordered a tankomiser with my normal drip on my start pack. Finally went though all the attys and then just had a tank but no clue how to use it. I finally found the stuff in the forum and I am in love with the tank. PLEASE have the video links in the product description. I have had lots of confusion over what it is that I am to do on just about everything and this video and forums makes it easier for new customers to know what to get and have a much better experiance. PLEASE LINK FAQ AND INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STORE and I am sure you will get many more orders.

Thanks

Doug
duggieb

Paint finish on tanko disintegration

Postby skyconcert » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 pm

I am religious about cleaning my tankomizers. I use the official cleaning method, etc. explained here.

NOTING: My Inferno kit has the red finish, including the tankos (including an additional five purchased). I also have one stainless tanko.

The paint finish on all of my red tankos is blistering during the hot water soak. All them look "rode hard and put away wet...." what with significant paint chipping and fall off that gets more serious with every cleaning.

This phenomenon, of course, does not occur with the unpainted stainless tanko.

I don't know what the blue or black or white or pink tanko users are experiencing, but please think through future paint formulations to try to solve this issue. The tankos get real ugly real fast if you keep up with the cleaning regime.

Best,

Skyconcert
skyconcert
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos