It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:50 am

Volcano Video Contest 'Elua : ENDED

Because everyone loves to win things.

Re: Volcano Video Contest 'Elua

Postby MATTEO FUEGO » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

PEE WEE FOOTBALL VAPE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sI0GoPOdFo

would have been more, but wife had the camera like the whole time, and she wouldn't support what i was doing. She stated it was a child event, and its not the place. and she might be right, but I Vaped anyway.LOL she's a very good mom/parental figure!! , but i know my rights.LOL

I JUMPED IN THE VOLCANO AND IM STUCK ON MAGMA !! MATTEO FUEGO
MATTEO FUEGO
Volcano God

Postby Arc » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 pm

adam22686 wrote:haha why were you worried? dont worry no analogs in flight

No I was worried about your vids as competition . . . . then I saw the non-volcano box mod.

Pyroclastic Ash wrote:The video can be of anywhere you want, as long as it involves a Volcano E-cig and vaping.
Arc
Volcano Menehune

Postby adam22686 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:54 pm

its still using volcano parts though as well as volcano juice. that would suck if a mod is gonna knock me out of the running on my vids. and they can see ive made purchases by looking at my account. id like to get a ruling i didnt realize that when making them... and those arnt vids you can remake anytime haha
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby trenthull » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 pm

ARCANE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

Arc wrote:
HotHead wrote:
Arc wrote:Ok people take a look at my vape video's so far . . . .

Let me know which ones you think are best.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaneArcanis

Love the one on the space shuttle myself lol ;)

lol TYVM

i think this one is my fav so far, just cuz it's goofy as hell

trenthull
Volcano Menehune

Postby Joe Volcano » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:29 pm

adam22686 wrote:its still using volcano parts though as well as volcano juice. that would suck if a mod is gonna knock me out of the running on my vids. and they can see ive made purchases by looking at my account. id like to get a ruling i didnt realize that when making them... and those arnt vids you can remake anytime haha

no worries...Your video will be one of the selectees for us to pick the top 10. It is not Disqualified. Its a great video, but would have been better with a Magma Ecig....LOL...Good Luck
Joe Volcano
Kamooali'i

Postby s0s1kk » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

:o i jus ran out of carts for my magma aaaaa no more vids :( well good luck to evryone =)
s0s1kk
Volcano Menehune

Postby adam22686 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Joe Volcano wrote:
adam22686 wrote:its still using volcano parts though as well as volcano juice. that would suck if a mod is gonna knock me out of the running on my vids. and they can see ive made purchases by looking at my account. id like to get a ruling i didnt realize that when making them... and those arnt vids you can remake anytime haha

no worries...Your video will be one of the selectees for us to pick the top 10. It is not Disqualified. Its a great video, but would have been better with a Magma Ecig....LOL...Good Luck

Yea Its still using volcano products tho. Its just what i had on me and i wont get another chance to get a vid like this before the contest ends. But ill be nice and next time i get the opportunity ill post a vid using strictly volcano products ill even get a shot of the volcano logo, maybe ill use my new battery with the purple LED im ordering. I love volcano products i just placed another order yesterday and cant wait for the new mod to come out ill be stalking the store waiting for it.

And yea i love the one from arc vaping in the helmet its funny just the trouble of squeezin his hand in there with his head lol
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby Spliner » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Better late than never...

Here's mine:

God I hope I don't get sued! ;P

And before any of you pervs get any idea.. the hostess was NOT involved in that last bit!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Evil Ernie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm

OK. Spliner wins. I can't compete with that.
LAY DAT PIPE SPLINER!!!!!!!!
Evil Ernie

Postby adam22686 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

yea spliner thats a great vid. I thought with mine id at least get a 2nd or 3rd place finish but with this new addition i may slip out of the top 3. I would have had to parachute out with naked women all around me while vaping to have a shot haha
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests