9) adam22686's Yak52
2%
10) tjs' baseball
2%

Total votes : 62

Re: Volcano Video Contest 'Elua: VOTING NOW OPEN

Postby MATTEO FUEGO » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah, there are a lot of good videos.
if i couldn't vote for myself mine would either go to A. wallace because he had a grasp on what the video was supposed to be about and he did a good job. or Evil Ernie, because he was so funny. LOL!! good luck all!!

if you couldnt vote for yourself. Who would you vote for??

I JUMPED IN THE VOLCANO AND IM STUCK ON MAGMA !! MATTEO FUEGO
MATTEO FUEGO
Volcano God

Postby adam22686 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 pm

i would vote for spliners if i couldnt vote for myself just because im more partial to the non edited videos. I looked at the competition as more of cool places to vape not video editing and lets be honest whats cooler than vaping while doing mans favorite act.... but im not taking from the videos with the editing put into it because they obviously put alot of time and creativity into their videos and they all turned out great. a $500 prize will really bring out a persons creativity haha
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby Spliner » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 am

adam22686 wrote:i would vote for spliners if i couldnt vote for myself just because im more partial to the non edited videos. I looked at the competition as more of cool places to vape not video editing and lets be honest whats cooler than vaping while doing mans favorite act.... but im not taking from the videos with the editing put into it because they obviously put alot of time and creativity into their videos and they all turned out great. a $500 prize will really bring out a persons creativity haha

Thank you for the compliment adam22686, i almost didn't submit it because of the endless hazing I'll receive in the chats lol.. but figured what the heck, its all in good fun. Talking the wife into it was the hardest part, and even then she wouldn't let me use the audio with her in it. Regardless of who wins, the money will be well spent on Volcano products! If I do end up winning a prize I'll be buying more equipment for myself and my family members to hopefully get them off smoking for good. Lot of great videos in the contest, getting more than my own vote for my vid was pretty cool, so for all of you who voted for me, thanks!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby adam22686 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm

i was hoping to get at least 3rd for when the new mod comes out and for some juice. im out of cash to spend on vaping for a bit. im gonna be bummed when i have to wait like a month to be able to grab even one inferno. its gonna kill me lol. i just got into vaping a month or so ago so i dont have a stockpile like alot of people have yet.

And yea my girl would have never gone for that. You must be very convincing!
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby Spliner » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

The mod has been plagued with delays so I wouldn't sweat it too much. It is supposed to be out this month but I don't expect it til the end of the month. Contest or not, join us in the Wednesday's chat so you can have a chance at more. Each week they give away wrapz, $50 to ELP, and $100 to Volcano.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby adam22686 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh wow i didnt know they had give aways at the chat. I actually asked about it last week and got some info but between work and PT school i was too busy and missed it. I got so distracted i thought about it about an hour too late. Im def gonna do my best to make it this week.

And im glad to hear they are at least working out the bugs of the new mod. Id rather wait a month longer than buy something that plauged with issues. thats what i like about volcano they always seem to put in the effort to make their equipment perform perfect. The only thing ive heard complaints on is the Passthrough but i still got 1 with my 1st order and it works great. Im vaping it as i type this i never pick up a normal battery while im at home
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby Spliner » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

I love my manual PT, but the cord is too short for my liking so I generally vape on a box mod at home with my Magma attys. But I use the PT to clean and dry my attys. My auto PT is in the car ;). But yea, they do the give away each and every week in the chats. I'm not quite as fast as others with google, so I have never won the big prize, but it is usually triva so you never know. Usually less than 50 to 1 odds to win something is pretty good.

Spliner

Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby adam22686 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

well ill give it a shot. And for my manual PT... i dont have an auto 1... i have a usb extension. i actually had it laying around not bein used so i put it to use. I dont even know why i had it im a electronics nut as far as bulding and fixing electronics so i have boxes of electronic crap. So now i have an extra 3ft or so of cord, not to mention im always layin in bed or at my desk with my lap top so if im on that i hook it right to the comp. Im still new to vaping for the most part so other than cart mods i havnt really been able to try box mods and such. again im still in physical therapy school and have bills so i dont have a ton of extra cash. Im hoping to get into the battery mods and higher voltage vaping soon though. But for now my magma with cart mods and vast array of juices is working fine.
adam22686
Volcano Menehune

Postby Spliner » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am

You can get a kit for a plain jane 2xAA box mod at madvapes.com for $12 or so plus shipping. A battery and a charger will add another $8-$10 onto that. But keep in mind that is 900mAH and a Darkstar from ELP is like $25 and it lasts quite a bit longer than a 2xAA box mod. Also if you make a mistake on building the mod you're out money for parts. So unless you're into that sort of thing I wouldn't recommend it. The Inferno will be out soon so hopefully by the time you get ready for a bigger battery it'll be an option, and it will be 900mAH, so battery life is going to be between 6-8 hours depending on how heavy you vape. Suuuuhweeeet!

Spliner

Spliner
Volcano Legend

Re: Volcano Video Contest 'Elua: VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

Postby LeesaRN » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 am

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Great work!!
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests