15%
9) adam22686's Yak52
2%
10) tjs' baseball
2%

Total votes : 62

Re: Volcano Video Contest 'Elua: VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

Postby MATTEO FUEGO » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 am

JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DO THINK ARRON WALLACES SHOULD BE A WINNER GOOD JOB ARRON, you actually went and [b]vaped where you shouldn't be smoking. good, job!!!![/b]

well thats a bunch of BS, THE VOTING WAS SUPPOSED TO END THE 13. I HAD A FEW MORE TO VOTE FOR ME.

CONGRADS FOR WINNING THE POPULARITY CONTEST.!!!!

This contest was a bunch of bull shit!!!! Im not being a sore looser but hey, I was the only one that got caught, The only one that actually went where you weren't supposed to smoke.!!!!!

HAHA just as always. POPULARITY CONTEST. !!!!!

I love you EE but honestly,....COmmon now, my vid was better,,

ANS SPLINER>.....Commo now. you can do that with a regular cigarette.

Funny how they wait ill EE pulls a little ahead of me for a moment and they end the contest so they win.

O FUCKING WELLL. Last contest ill enter here!!!!!
Last edited by MATTEO FUEGO on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

I JUMPED IN THE VOLCANO AND IM STUCK ON MAGMA !! MATTEO FUEGO
MATTEO FUEGO
Volcano God

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:39 am

classy, dude...just classy.
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby MATTEO FUEGO » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

JoeyTheMadScientist wrote:classy, dude...just classy.

THE TRUTH!!! IS NOT ALWAYS CLASSY, Something you should learn

MATTEO FUEGO
Volcano God

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:48 am

lol then i suppose it's just a vast right wing conspiracy to keep you from getting free stuff...seems to happen every week lol
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby MATTEO FUEGO » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 am

JoeyTheMadScientist wrote:lol then i suppose it's just a vast right wing conspiracy to keep you from getting free stuff...seems to happen every week lol

LOL HAHAHA!!! i aint gonna argue with ya man, i got more important things to do like have a life

MATTEO FUEGO
Volcano God

Postby geekdgirl » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 am

Matteo, I see you are upset about not winning the contest. Unfortunately, although you were very pleased with your video, other people did not enjoy it as much as you did. More unfortunately though, you are showing poor sportsmanship. Sometimes, things happen in life that we do not like. It sucks. It's unpleasant and we're not happy about it. We can accept it or we can fight it kicking and screaming. The first option feels like crap and takes some getting used to. The second option helps us feel self-righteous and makes the people who have to deal with us miserable. It destroys relationships...might make you lose popularity contests, even. I won't deny that relationships impact my perceptions of things. I do respond to how people interact and treat others...it's part of how the world works. The people who are rude, inconsiderate, complain because they don't get what they want and make others miserable because they don't accept that they don't always get their way are unpleasant to be around. Doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to be rude or inconsiderate...but I'm not going out of my way for them. Yep, how you interact makes a difference. That's life...accept it...move on...or keep fighting it and making it less likely that people will like you.
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 am

That wasn't very nice. I voted for him and don't even know him and have never talked to him. His video made me laugh my arse off and I thought it was awesome. So there goes the idea of the popularity contest. Not very nice. :|

MATTEO FUEGO wrote:JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DO THINK ARRON WALLACES SHOULD BE A WINNER GOOD JOB ARRON, you actually went and [b]vaped where you shouldn't be smoking. good, job!!!![/b]

well thats a bunch of BS, THE VOTING WAS SUPPOSED TO END THE 13. I HAD A FEW MORE TO VOTE FOR ME.

This contest was a bunch of bull shit!!!! Im not being a sore looser but hey, I was the only one that got caught, The only one that actually went where you weren't supposed to smoke.!!!!!

Funny how they wait ill EE pulls a little ahead of me for a moment and they end the contest so they win.

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Postby LeesaRN » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 am

just for the record, I voted for the video I thought should win. I did not vote for the person, but for the video.

Second, where did the rules state you had to vape where you shouldn't be smoking??? I don't remember that as a rule.

Regardless, I voted for the video that in my personal opinion should win.

It is a disappointment not to win I am sure, but you did get a lot of votes and it is just too bad you are reacting with anger and hostility towards the other entrants and to the voters. Are you saying the only people who voted for you were just because they are your friends??

Whether or not you choose to enter another contest is of course, your choice. But if you react with anger or resentment every time you do not win, am not sure how much fun you will have entering.

It was a fun contest, it was nice to see the imagination of my fellow forum members and to be able to put a face to a name on others.... the prizes are amazing, but I was watching for the fun of it.

Good luck.

LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby Starkweather » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 am

MATTEO FUEGO wrote:JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DO THINK ARRON WALLACES SHOULD BE A WINNER GOOD JOB ARRON, you actually went and [b]vaped where you shouldn't be smoking. good, job!!!![/b]

"]Image[/url]

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. Personal Vaporizers are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Starkweather
Volcano God

Postby danalyn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

For the record, I voted for Aaron Wallace's video. However, Matteo, since you are not being considerate of others in your post, I feel I should add my two cents about your video. I thought it was boring as hell. It was 3 minutes of seasickness going back and forth between your face and the counter, all done to a song I couldn't stand. I wouldn't have voted for you even if Aaron Wallace didn't upload a video. I just plain did not like your video, and judging by the results, I'm not the only one.

Suck it up and face the fact that you can't and won't always win.

Oh, and one more thing...in before the lock.

Since some people asked...it's pronounced dan-uh-lynn. ;)
danalyn
Ninja

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests