2%
9.) Entry Number Nine
No votes
10.) Entry Number Ten
No votes

Total votes : 45

Re: Volcano Video Contest Voting - OPEN

Postby A.Jay » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Dano Volcano wrote:I just changed my vote. I don't see it being right that i had more votes than #1 or #2, So Mr. magician, i took the vote that i gave myself and gave it to you.

That's very selfless of you... the world would be a much better place if more people were like you ;)
Who said Ohio doesn't have Volcanoes?
A.Jay
Magma God

Postby Vesuvius » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm

A.Jay wrote:
Dano Volcano wrote:I just changed my vote. I don't see it being right that i had more votes than #1 or #2, So Mr. magician, i took the vote that i gave myself and gave it to you.

That's very selfless of you... the world would be a much better place if more people were like you ;)

Wow, Thanks A.Jay, I really appreciate that. :D
ImageImage
MODDER, WARRANTY VOIDER, DRIPPER..THROUGH AND THROUGH!
Vesuvius
Volcano God

Postby MrWiggles » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Sorry guys, I don't want any votes changed due to what I said. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel less about one video over another. A bunch of the CG ones were funny, informative, and entertaining. Nothing wrong with that. I was just a confused I guess because the majority of the videos uploaded were those, mostly I was just bothered that my gear wasn't broken in enough for a proper video. I thought that the contest was of the user showing off their setup and doing whatever they wanted. I don't like being in front of a camera, but if I am, I want it to be perfect. PLUS - this is all in the name of friendly competition for a giveaway, nothing to take too too seriously ...but be warned... I'll be ready for the next contest :twisted:
MrWiggles
Volcano God

Postby Aren » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh my goodness. Guys and Gals, vote how you feel fit. I'm flattered, and all, Truly, but I think everyone did an amazing job! I don't think my "craft" is any easier or harder, than any other endeavor one pours a part of their self into. I'm a magician, and pulling off a little skit takes time, sure, just as c.g. does, or scripting, stop-motion animation, or high-impact video-editing. We've all got our talents, and skills, and sure, I took my time, and practiced, but we all did :) As I've said before? I find it amazing how we all pulled out our unique and respective talents for this contest, and I think it's great we all love a Product, and it's Company enough to do so.More than anything? Volcano, the lot of you? Thanks for giving us an opportunity to show off what we can do! And? I'm still dead serious, when the new unit comes in? I'll do a video teaching you all a trick. so if there's something i did in that video you want to know how to do, let me know, and that's what you'll get :D
Who says Magician's can't Produce and Vanish a Volcano?
Aren
Volcano Menehune

Postby Aren » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Dano, that's the kindest, sweetest thing, to do that. You don't have to, by any means, but the fact you feel that way, in all honesty, means the world on it's own. A.Jay is right, the world would truly be a much better place with more people as kind-hearted as you.
Aren
Volcano Menehune

Postby Bigman860 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

so when is the voteing end I still have not got a real date. Joe said one thing and Ash says another. But in all im so happy i made it up here.
Bigman860
Volcano Menehune

Postby MrWiggles » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh gosh, I feel a bit bad for voicing my opinion on this whole thing. I may have been a bit biased as well since I used to do a bit of magic in my day. Although, I used to work with MAYA and 3DS Max as well. They both require effort and like I said, all of the videos were good. I just feel like I may have come off negatively and I don't want any resentment held against me or what I said. :|
I just don't feel like being disowned this early into my time here (on the forum).
MrWiggles
Volcano God

Postby Vesuvius » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

I'll do a video teaching you all a trick. so if there's something i did in that video you want to know how to do, let me know, and that's what you'll get

I liked when you stuck the cig in your eye and then it came out your mouth, I thought that would be a good one for when someone just glances over at you and you did that real quick and they were like "WHAT THE F$@#". and in the beginning when you made the cig jump from the pack. You don't have to show how to do it, sometimes I like being left wandering how its done because it will just bother the hell out of ya. :o :shock: :?

At Mr. wiggles., All you did was state what i was thinking. That is what its all about. Post whats on your mind. As long as it's honest and we can all talk or (type) about it like we have been, everything is all good. :D
ImageImage
MODDER, WARRANTY VOIDER, DRIPPER..THROUGH AND THROUGH!
Vesuvius
Volcano God

Postby jakeJAMR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Mr. Wiggles... I didn't see your post was negative... you were just saying which vids you liked best... nothing wrong with that.
jakeJAMR
Volcano God

Postby Aren » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Wiggles, you too, were of the school of prestidigitation? Fantastic! It's hard, these days, being a performer. with media what it is... Glad to see another who's walked the path :D
Aren
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests