It is currently Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:41 am

Website dark

A place to report technical issues you experience.

Website dark

Postby ThePitts » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:07 pm

When I click on volcanoecigs.com it takes me to the home page, but the whole page is dark, and I can't click on anything. I got here by using /forum added. When I click on Store from here it does the same thing. Any ideas why this is happening? All other websites I get to fine.
ThePitts
Volcano Menehune

Re: Website dark

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Sounds like the age verification pop up is not loading right for you. Try this, one the page loads and goes dark, try clicking the refresh button on your browser and see if the age verification loads then. If not please let me know and I will see if I can find out whats going on.

Also if you are using any ad or pop up blocks you may want to set them to allow for the site. I promise we do not have any on there but it might be messing with the age verification loading.

P.S.
As a small side note this is my 10,000 post here on the forum. Kind of a milestone for me. Yay me.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Website dark

Postby JSmith926 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:00 am

Artist Boy wrote:Sounds like the age verification pop up is not loading right for you. Try this, one the page loads and goes dark, try clicking the refresh button on your browser and see if the age verification loads then. If not please let me know and I will see if I can find out whats going on.

Also if you are using any ad or pop up blocks you may want to set them to allow for the site. I promise we do not have any on there but it might be messing with the age verification loading.

P.S.
As a small side note this is my 10,000 post here on the forum. Kind of a milestone for me. Yay me.

Finally!
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby ThePitts » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Working right now. I think you were right, the age verification was not loading right. I got there by using someone's link, and that cleared it out. Thanks Artist, and congrats on 10000 posts.
ThePitts
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:55 pm

good to hear and thank you.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Volcano Website Glitches and Issues