It is currently Mon May 25, 2015 10:33 am

Wednesday Night Chat Info and Rules (No More)

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Wednesday Night Chat Info and Rules (No More)

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Aloha Fellow Volcano Vapers,

Every Wednesday night at 9pm EST, Volcano holds a Q&A chat in our General Chat room (can be found by clicking the "Video Chat" button on the top menu bar oe by clicking this link: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/chat71/ and then signing in with your forum login info). One of the Volcano employees will be the host. Usually Magma Mike or Joe Volcano. To see and hear them please find their name in the list of online users on the right side of the chat screen,and click the camera icon next to their name.

During the chat the host will give any news or updates about new and upcoming product or events coming from Volcano. They will also answer as many questions as they can during the chat. There will also be many other Volcano employees in the chat able to answer questions via the text window as well. So even if the host misses your question someone in the chat will answer it.

Between the updates/news and the giveaways there will be a discount code given or a sale on certain items announced. This changes from week to week. So stop in to see what it is and either learn about the sale or get the discount code (could be anywhere between 10% and 50% off)

At the end there will also be 3 $50 Volcano store credit giveaways. To win you may have to answer a trivia question, be the first to call a number and guess number, or some other task. Please see rules below to be eligible to win.

Rules for Wednesday night chats:
  • Chat Starts at 9pm, and lasts for 30minutes to an hour
  • Please keep your mics and cameras off during the chat, only the host(s) are allowed cameras during the chat. This is to prevent A/V lag or choppiness.
  • Please refrain from PMing the host while they are talking.
  • Please try to wait till we get through the updates before you start asking questions. We will have a section where we ask for your questions. Try to hold off till then before asking, as the host is not usually reading the chat as they are reading off updates.
  • Do not come in in the middle of the updates/news and start demanding the discount code, we will give it out after the updates/news right before the first music break, which happens before the first giveaway and when we start taking your questions.
  • Please be respectful of one and other, we are all here for a good time, please don't cause issues. If you think that something is gonna upset someone then just don't say or do it. There are moderators watching and will handle issues as needed when they arise.
  • Please do not spam the chat with links or pics.
  • You must also abide by the general chat room rules found HERE

Giveaway Rule:

• You must have a registered store account on both the forum and the store. Without the forum account you wont be able to get into chat and without the store account we will not be able to credit the account the points for winning. You need not have had to place an order with the store account but you still need to have one at the time of winning.
  • Do not answer the question before it is posted in the chat by either the host or the admin. All answers posted while the question is still being asked and before it is posted into the chat, will not be accepted, whether they are right or not.
  • Please do not answer the question if you do not know the answer, spamming the chat with nonsense makes it harder for us to see the winner, If you do this excessively you will not be allowed to participate in the chats.
  • If you win please make sure to email the email account we tell you upon winning to receive your winnings. Please use the email your store account it linked to, in the email include your real name, your screen name, your email, and verify your shipping address. Without this info we will not be able to credit your account.
  • DO NOT fight about the questions/answers. If you think the answers are wrong or you think you answered first please feel free to bring it to our attention, but do not argue with the host. Joe and Mike have the final say. And will give reason as to the final ruling.

I hope to see you all there, it is a good time, there is always great info given out and if you have a question you can get it them answered by the owners and other staff right then and there.

If you can not make it or forget about it till its too late, don't worry I will make a chat recap and post it here in this section for you.

Remember every Wednesday Night 9pm EST. If you have a hard time remembering follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter we always post about the chat the morning of and then an hour or so before chat starts.

Hope to see you all there.

Artist Boy and the rest of the Volcano team.

429143_407359035944593_202014573145708_1799459_1713898657_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Wednesday Night Chat Info and Rules

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 am

Just a friendly reminder. Chat is tonight. Come on by and hang with us and Joe Volcano.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:08 am

Just a friendly reminder. Chat is tonight. Come on by and hang with us and Joe Volcano.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Shado » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Ill be there....only if you are there!!!! :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby wi110w » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Shado wrote:Ill be there....only if you are there!!!! :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm too "slow" to participate or to ever have a good chance of winning, but I try to make it to observe. lol
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby Shado » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

I have only won "ONCE" in the few years I have been here....I am slow smart....everyone knows that. ;) :lol:

I come for the info and the entertainment that many others offer.... :crazy: :lol:
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby wi110w » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Shado wrote:I have only won "ONCE" in the few years I have been here....I am slow smart....everyone knows that. ;) :lol:

I come for the info and the entertainment that many others offer.... :crazy: :lol:

Maybe in chat, but your videos have been invaluable sir!

I have converted 3 employees at work, 2 of which I sold some of my extra Inferno batteries and mega clearo's to, then gave them links to your vids here as a resource for cleaning/maintaining their gear.

I know I'm not the first to say that you are a god send with your videos, but I guarantee that you don't hear it enough!
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 am

Chat will be on tonight. Stop on by and hang out, win something, get a code, and have fun. Since we have not had one the past 2 weeks it might be a bit longer than normal so we can cover everything that has happened/ is happening with everything.

Hope to see you all there.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby RobGilk » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

That's great news. I went ahead and cleared my schedule for this evening so I could come to the chat.

Not like I had anything else going on on a Wednesday night. I'm lame like that :problem:
aka ManBeard
RobGilk
Volcano God

Postby FearAndLoathing » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Sweet this will be the first one I'll be able to get to!!! :D

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
Thomas jefferson
FearAndLoathing
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to Volcano Live Chats