It is currently Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:01 pm

What am I doing wrong? Please Help???

A place to get help with your Magma Clearomizers issues.

What am I doing wrong? Please Help???

Postby Infit98 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 am

I recently started using mega clearomizers instead of tankomizers on my magma and like them although I have had a few problems since my switch and am curious if it's something I'm causing???
My first issue I had with them was one started leaking on me. Noticed some hairline cracks around bottom so kinda shrugged that one off. Next prob...after hitting a few times, it seems as though I'm inhaling liquid and can see I juice at the top of tank by cap. I am filling just as show in video so that can't b it. Or can it? Is this something caused by me? And last but not least I have had 2 batteries die on me since using. I really enjoy my experience with clearomizers but if the issues continue its gonna cost me and il b better of going back to tanks.

Please give any advice available. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong!!
Infit98
Volcano Menehune

Re: What am I doing wrong? Please Help???

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 am

Infit98 wrote:My first issue I had with them was one started leaking on me. Noticed some hairline cracks around bottom so kinda shrugged that one off.

Clearos are kinda fragile, they can not take the abuse that say tanks can take. You kinda have to baby the clearos a bit so not to crack the tubes. If you notice hairline cracks you can wrap the base of the tube with some clear tape, to help reinforce the tube. Some people do it right off the bat to help prevent the cracking.When they start leaking people do remove the tubes and and flip them putting the top of the tube at the bottom to extend the life. There is a mod posted here on the forum somewhere also showing you how to replace the clearos tube with a thicker tube made from a 3ml (I think) syringe.

Infit98 wrote:Next prob...after hitting a few times, it seems as though I'm inhaling liquid and can see I juice at the top of tank by cap. I am filling just as show in video so that can't b it. Or can it? Is this something caused by me?

This sounds more so like a build up of condensation about the top inner seal and the mouth piece. No matter what you do that will happen, but to help cut it down, if using manual batts you can continue to draw for a few seconds after you release the button, if using auto batts you can let off your draw for a second and then take a short very soft draw to help remove all the vapor form the clearo, but not fire the battery. The condensation is caused by not clearing all the vapor from the clearo and allowing it to turn back into liquid. Also using a drip tip for a mouth piece instead of the white end cap that comes on the clearos will help stop it from getting to your mouth as easily.

Infit98 wrote: And last but not least I have had 2 batteries die on me since using.

die as in no longer work? If so what do they do? Just not fire? Blink? Did the clearo flood the battery, by leaking juice down into it?

I hope this helps you out some, and allows you to continue to enjoy the clearos. Happy vaping.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Magma Clearomizers- Regular and Mega