It is currently Wed May 27, 2015 4:57 pm

When can we expect black or red Lavatube v2's?

Check out our newest items and things to come.

When can we expect black or red Lavatube v2's?

Postby thebigthriller » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:12 am

How long until we get black or red lavatube v2's?
Ive been checking daily and it seems like a slow crawl to produce more colors.
I own the gun metal and I love it , I love the product and love the flavors of the E-Juice.
I want to buy a red or black one. How long will it take to make red or black? Almost bought a chrome one but my model girlfriend said it would look like I was smoking a dildo.
Id also like to take the time to thank the makers of this product.
Ive bought many ecigs in my lifetime , Im a older gentelman a Doctor and a long time smoker. The Lavatube V2 is the only and I really mean only vaping product that I would ever endorse.
Being a Doctor it was always hard to try to cure people while smelling like cigarette smoke, now I smell like sweet tarts or redhots lol.
Thank you for making this product , thank you for having such a amazing shipping team they are sooo fast but please more colors!
Red and black , hurry.
thebigthriller
Volcano Menehune

Re: When can we expect black or red Lavatube v2's?

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:33 am

they normally restock 2 colors a week. I am not sure which colors come in each week until they are here.

You can watch out FB, Twitter, and G+ pages they will announce there as soon as the new colors come in.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to New and Upcoming Products