This product has been discontinued. Please see our new products here.
The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red Box Mod is an exquisitely designed vaping device built from high quality 6061-billet aluminum alloy for a mod that is built to be corrosion-resistant, strong and sturdy, yet remaining lightweight. Like its predecessors, the LAVABOX M DNA 75 is a box mod that will last its owner for many years of dependable vaping.
We have furnished the LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red box mod with the same superb deep crimson hue that made our special edition DNA 200 an unforgettable device. Our Blood Red LAVABOX devices are specially treated with a superior-grade oxidized red pigment to create its one-of-a-kind dark red finish. This treatment makes the device that much more eye-catching and its special coating also adds an anti-slip textured finish.
To complete its look the LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red is equipped with a durable black rubberized grip, but one that is different from the LAVABOX DNA 200 devices. The rubberized grip for the LAVABOX M DNA 75 is magnetized and not attached with screws. LAVABOX M DNA 75 magnetized grips are furnished with rare earth magnets for a tight and secure lock when affixed to the device. This new feature gives its user even more convenience, as battery swaps are easier than ever with a quick pop on and off when a new battery cell is required.
The LAVABOX M DNA 75 device screen displays important user information regarding its current settings. These settings include current wattage and voltage, operating mode, atomizer resistance, current temperature of the atomizer (in temp mode only), remaining battery life and much more.
On the top of the device sits a stainless steel 510-threading with the familiar eight bored channels for added design. Inside the threading of the LAVABOX M is a gold-plated 510-pin, which is spring-loaded in order to accommodate a large range of RDAs and tank setups. The gold plating of the pin increases the electrical conductivity and virtually eliminates the occurrence of voltage drop when the device is being used.
Thanks to EVOLV’s incredible DNA 75 operating board, the LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red mod has an
impressive wattage output of up to 75 watts and features fully customizable features with temperature control capabilities. When used with Pure Nickel Ni200, Titanium or Stainless Steel 316 coils, the LAVABOX M DNA 75 can be set to monitor and control the temperature of the coils that are being used. This brilliant feature essentially guards its user from experiencing dry hits, burnt coils or vapor that is too warm for their tastes.
The EScribe Software from EVOLV is what makes the LAVABOX M DNA 75 truly customizable from the inside and out. It allows the LAVABOX M DNA 75 to have up to 93 different customization options for a usability that is tailored to match its user’s own unique preferences. This same software also allows the LAVABOX M’s firmware to be kept up to date so the device is always at the top of its vaping game.
Using EScribe (currently Windows only), the LAVABOX M DNA 75 can be plugged into a computer with the included mini-USB cord and synced with the program. With EScribe a user can create eight individual user profiles that can be set to match a specific RDA, tank, resistance or type of coil build—these settings can then be added as different profiles and synced into the device to make a user experience as easy as attach RDA, choose profile, prime and vape!
The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red box mod is 20% smaller than its predecessor and this is due to the fact that it is not powered with a 900mAh lithium polymer battery pack. Rather, the LAVABOX M DNA 75 has been built to utilize a single 18650 high drain battery (not included) behind its magnetized grip. A feature that is perfect for those who prefer to use 18650 batteries rather than lipo battery packs. The LAVABOX M DNA 75 can also be charged using the micro-USB port that is located at the front of the device if a fresh 18650 cell is not available.
Beauty isn’t all that this incredible vaporizing device has to offer; it is also backed with an array of safety features to take the guesswork and worry out of vaping. These features include EVOLV’s patented Wattage Control, Over-Discharge Protection, Under and Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, 10-Second Power Cut Off, Over Current Protection and also has a Lock/Unlock feature.
Inside and out, the LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red Box Mod is one remarkable vaping device. From its magnificent deep red finish, rare-earth magnetized battery door, characteristic smaller size, advanced operating features and high quality EVOLV chipset—any user, beginner or advanced would truly enjoy adding the LAVABOX M DNA 75 Blood Red Box Mod to their vaping collection.
- 20% Smaller than the LAVABOX DNA 200 Box Mod
- Powered by the DNA 75 Chipset from EVOLV
- Adjustable up to 75 Watts
- Variable Wattage/Voltage
- Temperature Control Capable with Ni200, Titanium & Stainless Steel Coils
- Bright OLED Display
- EScribe Software Equipped
- Internal Charging Capable
- Preheat Feature in Temp Control Mode
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Powered by Single 18650 High Drain Battery (not included)
- 8 Customizable User Profiles
- Interchangeable Magnetic Battery Door
- Battery Monitoring
- Integrated 1A Charger
- VW Mode – Voltage/Wattage
- TC Mode – Temp Control (Ni200, Ti & SS 304/316/317)
- TCR Mode – Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
- EVOLV’s Patented Wattage Control
- 10-Second Cut-off
- Under Voltage
- Over Voltage
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- Over Current
- Lock / Unlock Capable
- Material: High-Grade 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Device Color: Blood Red Anodized Coating
- Threading: 510 & Spring-loaded Center Pin
- Battery Door: Magnetic & Interchangeable
- Grip Color / Material: Stealth Black & Rubber-coated Polypropylene Plastic Shell
- Wattage Output: 1 Watt – 75 Watts
- Voltage Output: 0.2 Volts – 6.2 Volts
- Standard Resistance Range: 0.25 – 3.0 Ohms
- Temp Control Resistance Range: 0.15 – 1.0 Ohm
- Current Output (Continuous): 30 Amps
- Current Output (Instantaneous Peak): 40 Amps
- Chipset: EVOLV’s DNA 75 Chip
- Software: EScribe (requires Windows computer to access)
- Temperature Limit: 200°F – 600°F (93°C - 315°C)
- Dimensions: 26.6mm x 85mm x 43.8mm
- Battery: Single 18650 High Drain Battery (not included)
- Grip Colors: Various
- (1) LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod Blood Red
- (1) Micro USB Charging Cable
- (1) User Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
- (1) Gift Box