This product has been discontinued. Please see our new products here.
Variable Voltage Vaping with Volcano.
Say hello to the fourth device offering from Volcanoecigs...the LAVATUBE! It's time to kick your vaping into high gear! The all new LAVATUBE is a specially designed variable voltage electronic cigarette that provides you with anywhere from 3 to 6 volts of vaping power with the easy click of a few buttons. Our team spent many months designing this device and there are many cool features and tech specs that separate the LAVATUBE from the herd:
- Aluminum body
- 1- power button
- 1- voltage up button
- 1- voltage down button
- 1- activation button
- 1- LCD screen, which shows the current voltage the device is set on.
- 1- 510 threaded connection
- 1- vented removable end cap w/ spring for battery tension
- Uses 1- AW IMR High Drain18650 LiMN battery
- Selectable voltage from 3v to 6v in 0.1v increments
- Power on/Off Button - hold the button down for 5 seconds to turn the device on, hold the button again for 5 seconds to turn the device off.
- + Button: On press, increases voltage by .1 increments between 3volt and 6 volt. When you reach 6 volts, the user starts back at 3 volts
- - Button: On press, decreases voltage by .1 increments between 3volt and 6 volt. When you reach 3 volts, the user starts back at 6 volts
- + and – Button: Press and hold both buttons for five second to disable the + and – button, locking the device on the voltage it is currently set at.
- Regulated output which keeps the voltage the same with each puff - regardless of the remaining battery power. As the battery drains, the device will keep the voltage consistent.
- If the activation button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the LAVATUBE will shut itself off until the button is released. To prevent overheating the atomizer and the device.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection. The LAVATUBE can recognize an atomizer with too low of a resistance for the current voltage setting and will drop the voltage to 3.7v to protect both the battery and atomizer. If the atomizer is too low or shorted out it will shut off power to the device to protect the LAVATUBE from being damaged.
- Reverse Battery Protection – Protects the device in case you put the battery in the device backwards
- Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection – The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it.
- Battery Voltage Meter. The LAVATUBE has a voltage meter built in, simply press the red power button 7 times and it will display the voltage of the battery for a few seconds. This way you can monitor the power left in the battery before it needs to be recharged. 18650 batteries provide 4.2v at peak charge and over the life of the battery that voltage will decrease to about 3.3v level before needing to be recharged. This will help you monitor the life cycle of the battery. The LCD screen will flash when the battery needs to be recharged, and will stop powering the device.
- Amperage Limiting to 2.5 amps – The device should monitor and shut itself off if it detects any excessive over-current conditions.
- Vent hole on the bottom of the device for added safety
The LAVATUBE Kit Includes:
- (1) Black LAVATUBE
- (1) Black cushioned LAVATUBE carry case
- (1) AW IMR High Drain 18650 rechargeable LiMN battery
- (1) XTAR WP2 II multi-charger
- (1) Black Swirl Acrylic Drip Tip
- (1) 3.0 ohm High Resistance LAVATUBE Atomizer
*Special LAVATUBE Warranty Information:
- The LAVATUBE unit will include a 1 Year Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. We only recommend that you use the AW IMR High Drain 18650 LiMN Rechargeable Batteries that we sell. However, feel free to use any 510 threaded atomizer you may have as long as it has a resistance rating of atleast 1.5 ohm. For the best performance, we strongly recommend an atomizer with 3.0 ohm of resistance or greater to enjoy the full range of voltage settings the LAVATUBE offers.
- The AW IMR High Drain 18650 LiMN Rechargeable Batteries will be warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase. Please make sure to fully charge your batteries in-between use and to follow safe storage practices when they are not being used.
Warning: This device has been tested and should only to be used with Authentic "AW IMR 18650 1600mah batteries". For safety reasons, please do not use this product with any other batteries sold by other vendors.
For more information on how to use and care for this device, please check out these Lavatube Starter Kit Instructions.
***The LAVATUBE Kit comes with the LAVTUBE Atomizer and Drip Tip vapor delivery system. If you are interested in purchasing the TubeTank Vapor Delivery system, please click here: TubeTank Vapor Delivery System